Wednesday, November 20, 2013

value

In conjunction with my identity post, I've been asked the question 
How would someone know your values?

Excellent question.

My actions.
I take risks when I think they will be beneficial on a long-tern scale. I take on each challenge with a determination and a smile on my face. When others are talking I try to listen with open ears and an open heart.

My ambition.
I challenge myself. I fill my life to the brim with activities and people that I know will leave me feeling joyful. I take on responsibilities that I know will sometimes leave me feeling exhausted, but at the same time leave me with a better understanding of who I am and how I fit in this world.

My creations.
That which I create, I create with all my heart. Corners will not be cut. If my name is on it, it's something that I'm proud of. I won't settle for anything less than impressive. Because that's exactly what I want to do: leave an impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment