Friday, May 16, 2014

Remember when I said that I was going to start blogging more regularly?
Then went on to neglect my blog for 4 months?

In my defense, it was my last semester of college. I had quite a bit on my mind and my plate. Including but not limited to: 3 jobs, friends, 18 credit hours, a learning community, leadership positions and applying for jobs.

Wait, last semester of college? That's right, folks...
 

Four fantastic years later and I am the proud holder of a Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education with a minor in Psychology. Feels good, man.

Note: I bought the wrong color tassel, wore it for pre-graduation pictures, then thankfully realized my mistake the day before graduation and switched them. Makes for a fun game of "one of these things is not like the other" though.


Although I'm sad to leave the place I've called home for these years, I've also been excited. I had so many things going on the past few years, I think I lost sight of what's important at times. So here's to an ending and a new beginning. And here are some goals for post-graduate life...



Make more time for me time.




Read more.





Attempt daily yoga.





Be more reflective.





Do more crafting and baking.





Bring my camera(s) more places.





Do more nice things for people.





Do things because I want to, not because other people want me to.



Do things by myself.





Embrace spontaneity.



More to come soon. And I mean it this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment